WELCOME to our Web Presence. We are excited that you have found us, and we hope that now you will come back often. If you live anywhere in North Idaho, please come and visit us on a Sunday morning.
Our service times are: 8:30 A.M and 11:00 A.M.
Our location is at: 32129 N. 3rd Ave, Spirit Lake, Idaho
We are a Bible believing and Gospel preaching Church. We consider ourselves a family church, and we focus in on the following areas of ministry:
Sunday Gatherings – To lift up Jesus, and to edify one another.
Mid-Week Youth Ministry – Seeking to impart God’s word to change lives. Developing disciples who will make disciples.
Mission Involvement – Home, Community, Cross-cultural. To make disciples of all people groups.
Church & Home Groups – Doing Christianity together through relational Discipleship both at Church and in our homes.
AWANA – Every Thursday night from 6 – 8 pm. Call for more info.
Please take the time to look around at our webpage, and drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find many wonderful resources for yourself, and for your family and friends. I hope that you will come back often, and that you will resource yourself to all of these great FREE items. You will find something for the entire family. Check them out today.
Make sure that you come back often as we will be adding to this page on a regular basis. Help us by send your friends to our site. Thank you.
Push the button above and you
possible. Thank you.
Calendar of Events at SLBC
Listen to Our Sermons
- Feb 19, 2017A Study of First John: Faith Marks – I John 5:1-5
- Feb 12, 2017A Study of First John: Discussion About Love: Without the Birds and the Bees – I John 4:7-21
- Feb 5, 2017A Study of First John: Test the Spirits – I John 4:1-6
- Jan 29, 2017A Study of First John: More About Love – I John 3:16-24
- Jan 22, 2017A Study of First John: What every believer needs to know about Love – I John 3:10-15
- Jan 15, 2017A Study of First John: What every believer needs to know about sin – I John 3:4-9
- Jan 8, 2017A Study of First John: The Amazing Love of God – I John 3:1-3
- Jan 1, 2017New Habits for a New Year 2017
- Dec 24, 2016SLBC Live Christmas Service Dec 24th
- Dec 20, 2016SLBC Live Christmas Worship 2016
Here’s where you’ll find us
We really do want to hear from you. Drop us a line, ask a question. Let us know how we might improve our web presence. Has this site blessed you. Yes, by all means drop us a line.
Comments or questions are welcome.
* indicates required field